I am a Silicon Valley native who enjoys hiking, biking, eating, traveling, and photography in my spare time. My goal is to share my favorite hikes, food, and other adventures, both local in the SF Bay Area and abroad.
My top 5 foods are:
- Ice cream (Treatbot in San Jose, Humphrey Slocombe in SF, Salt & Straw in Portland, It’s Its from any grocery store in the Bay Area)
- Pizza (Cheeseboard in Berkeley, Arizmendi in Oakland & SF)
- Fried potatoes (Loaded tater tots from Nom Burger in Sunnyvale, Duck fat fries from Original Gravity Public House in San Jose, Potato Puffs from Gregoire in Berkeley)
- Fruit (Watermelon & mangoes from anywhere, Acai bowls from Mahalo Bowl in Mountain View or Vitality Bowl in Sunnyvale)
- Cheese (Mt. Tam cheese from Cowgirl Creamery in SF, anything from The Cheese Shop in Carmel)
My favorite travel show is An Idiot Abroad — hilarious.